Been a while since my last update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the04project

Reaction score
Haven't logged in for a while. Very busy schedule I'm having to adapt to over the past few months. But just figured I'd show off what has happened with my Tahoe lately. First started with Rough Country 6 inch lift added some 35 Toyo MTs wrapped around my 17x10 Fuel Mavericks. Chrome Handles. Colormorph halos in pods in fog lights and also added a carbon fiber dash kit and weathertechs to the inside. Don't have any pictures of the inside right now but if anybody is interested just ask and I'll be sure to get a picture and post it. Let me know what y'all think.IMG_1715.JPG IMG_2108.JPG IMG_1601.JPG IMG_2164.JPG

OP
OP
the04project

the04project

Reaction score
Woof. Nice rig!
Thanks man. I also forgot to put I am in the process of installing Nfab nerf steps if anybody is wondering why there is a bracket on one side and not the other like I said schedule is crazy and working on it whenever I get a chance.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Throw up a profile shot. Want to see the wheels with the rest of the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645