Backup camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the camera from a 2015 lt will work in a 2015 LS early model.My camera does not have the grid lines and was wondering if all model after 2015 have grid lines.I bought an after market backup camera and it has the gridlines built in to the camera,they don't move when turning ,that is not important.I would get a 2015 or later camera if the grid was built into the camera which i think they are but not sure. Backing this rig between two lines is not pretty.My old 2015 with no camera was a snap.

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know this for certain, but since the guide lines are controlled by the steering angle sensor, I imagine they are overlaid at the screen rather than the camera.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there an option for the lines in your settings that may be turned off?

OP
OP
G

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there an option for the lines in your settings that may be turned off?
No there is no option to turn on or off lines.It is just a clear screen with what is behind you with the usual check behind you for objects at the top.My aftermarket camera has the lines built in to the camera so i might try and switch cameras or just mount it beside the factory one and switch connections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A

Latest posts