Back after 2 years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah man I'm in KC. So you're up here now?? :) did you get a new job or something?

OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
Yeah man I'm in KC. So you're up here now?? :) did you get a new job or something?

Yessir. I decided to get out of the aircraft trade and into another. So far its been working out pretty good. We really like the big city.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Lol flame window tint Hahaha! Otherwise good looking truck! Welcome back

Haha, yes the tint will be the first thing to go (it was a cali truck). I allready started peeling it off but need to do some research on what to use to get the glue off the window.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol @ big city :D it's good to have a local guy here on the forum. It seems like the other Kansas Citians have gone away lol

OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
Lol @ big city :D it's good to have a local guy here on the forum. It seems like the other Kansas Citians have gone away lol

HA, this is a big city compared to what im used too!

I believe the NeverSatisfied is a kansan, but not sure what happend to the rest of them.. there used to be a few us on here a couple years ago...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah NeverSatisfied is in Wichita :)

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I'm from Wichita, and so is my buddy Boozer. other than that I don't see much others on here very often

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It'd be cool to have a meet up amongst those of us in the Mo,ks,Ia,Ne,Ok area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny