Auto Dimming mirrors are staying dim!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
Hey guys

As title states the rear view and the driver side mirror on my 03 denial stays dim.

I have checked every fuse and I have consulted Google. searched this forum and narrowed it down to needing to ask, so here I am.:emotions133:

Any ideas or maybe someone has a experience with this. I can not believe I am the only one.

My Denial is coming up on 140k and it seems to be falling apart :(

Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I think I figured it out... my wife had place a mirror (to see the kids) over the light sensor on the rear view mirror. it was covering the sensor and making it think it was night all the time.

She is going to remove it and let me know if that fixes it but I am pretty sure that is it.

crazycoupe

Rollin Low
Reaction score
I had one turn brown, I ended up replacing it. Have you tried unplugging the two wires on the inside? Turn the mirror all the way out and down, you'll see the wires

OP
OP
nickbaldwin86

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
the issue is resolved. my wife stuck something over the light sensor causing it all to not work properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76