Ass End Issues Driving Me NUTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is the issue boys, my right rear tail light isn't working...again :rage:

The blinker and brake light work, only thing that doesn't is the running light part. This happened to me once already in the fall and all it needed fixed was the fuse, so I went to replace the fuse today and it kept blowing. Tried two 10s, a 15, and a 20, all of them blew but the 25 didn't...except even with the 25 the running light still didn't work. Keep in mind that I have aftermarket LED taillights but I've had them for a few months now and they even have load resisters or whatever on them (here's the link to the taillights I have: https://www.carid.com/2002-chevy-ta...s-659533185.html?parentsubmodel[]=MODEL|Tahoe they're not as cool as I thought they were gonna be looking back on them now but anyway not the point). So I don't know if there is a short or something, lemme know what you guys think would work to fix it or what not. Need to get it fixed soon cause its starting to drive me nuts that I can't figure it out and I don't wanna lose sleep over it, and the cops here are dick heads and I don't really wanna mess with them just for a taillight being out. Thanks for the help!

2002 Tahoe LT

:grd:

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So remove the led tail lamp assembly’s and reinstall the originals just to verify it’s not the led tail lamps. If the fuse blows again with the original tail lamps then yes you have a short to ground and will need a multimeter for further diagnostics...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts