Anyone with a 2017 Escalade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is funny. I think I have to hold onto the number 1 for it to move back in place. If I let go, it stops moving

My wife’s Suburban is the same. Doesn’t make sense since it’s always been just press-the-button-and-forget. Also don’t think remote 1/2 are working properly, either. Weird...

Haven’t had any time to look into them yet. Will need to read the manual and do some experimenting with them to see if I’m missing something.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is funny. I think I have to hold onto the number 1 for it to move back in place. If I let go, it stops moving
I watched a video where a guy said you had to do that on the newer rigs, I was like wtf? that's retarded, may as well not even pay for the option. maybe somebody's kid got in and touched a button and got squeezed between the edge of the seat..... sounds like most things now only takes 1 to ruin the fun for everyone else.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I’m the only one that drives my car, so memory 1 and 2 and both Keys are set to my seating position lol.

but my wife’s Acura I have key 2 and when I unlock the car. It auto sets to my settings when I open the door

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked ours and found out that the the auto seat memory recall was disabled from the menu.

Turned it on and now my remote works on 2, but wife’s doesn’t work on either. Go figure. And it doesn’t start to move until you open the door. In GMT900 and earlier the seat moved right when you hit unlock on the remote.

Also checked the manual and it does indeed say you have to press and hold the button if the truck is not running or running and in Drive. If it’s running but in Park, just a press is enough. Stupid.

Last edited:

wu6fiend

Reaction score
Press and hold started with the 2015+ generation. I had two previous Denalis (2009 and 2005) and both were press once/seat moves. My wife's 2019 Cadillac XT4 also requires you to press and hold the memory seat buttons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA