anyone use "rodneysboxes" enclosures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve671

Reaction score
I am considering one of these for my 2010 PPV and was wondering if anyone has used anything from these guys and how it went??

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that 10" box in my Silverado with a JL sub and Soundstream amp. Does real good considering the cubic inches available. I'm happy. It fits perfectly in the space inside the console. Easy to install, it doesn't even need to be screwed down, the console holds it in place tightly although i did put a couple screws from under the cupholder into the box.

OP
OP
S

steve671

Reaction score
I have that 10" box in my Silverado with a JL sub and Soundstream amp. Does real good considering the cubic inches available. I'm happy. It fits perfectly in the space inside the console. Easy to install, it doesn't even need to be screwed down, the console holds it in place tightly although i did put a couple screws from under the cupholder into the box.
Cool, thanks for the input. Is there space left inside the console for an amp, or did you mount your amp somewhere else?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the input. Is there space left inside the console for an amp, or did you mount your amp somewhere else?
No, there’s zero room left in the console, he utilizes every cubic inch possible for the box and even at that, it’s at the minimum needed for most 10’s. I mounted my amp under the driver seat.
Edit: I suppose you could use the storage area under the lid but I didn’t want to lose that space. The box goes under the cup holder area and all the way forward from there, the storage area doesn’t need to be altered. Under the seat was the logical choice for me.

OP
OP
S

steve671

Reaction score
No, there’s zero room left in the console, he utilizes every cubic inch possible for the box and even at that, it’s at the minimum needed for most 10’s. I mounted my amp under the driver seat.
Edit: I suppose you could use the storage area under the lid but I didn’t want to lose that space. The box goes under the cup holder area and all the way forward from there, the storage area doesn’t need to be altered. Under the seat was the logical choice for me.
Got it, thank you.

bobo49505

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have one of the 8" boxes it sounds great i put my amp where the bose amp went it was a tight fit but it fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo