Anyone changed/removed factory running board So?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for pics of aftermarket running boards or nerf bars like N-fab or Iron Cross or even Amp motorized running boards. Looking for more ground clearance and strength/protection. The factory boards are well integrated, but low and not the strongest.

How was installation? Would you do it again?

Let’s see those pictures!

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
This thread is relevant to my interests as well. Thinking about the Amp Research. I know they are a great product but they aren’t cheap and I have never seen them on a sub in person. Not sure how tight they tuck up when closed. My buddy has them on his F350 and they completely disappear on his truck. If they look as good on my sub as his truck I will definetly spend the dough.

OP
OP
Kpwweb

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently we are the only two...

Any pics of Amp Research steps?

Raxus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am very interested as well. Hope someone can show us!!

Rax

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a 14 serria denali i took off the factory and installed the amp myself very great product they hid nice up against the truck install wasn't hard but did take some time to do it right i made sure all the wires where loomed and secured properly i also ran the wires through the wire boot below the brake booster behind the fuse box instead of drilling through the floor as the directions said as i didn't want any holes in my new baby at the time

now my yukon i have the factory powered boards but they are made by amp i believe

yesac

Reaction score
Took mine off, Yukon looks way better and it’s easy to do. Got amp steps, just procrastinating putting them on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo