Any tips on adjusting Spyder headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exzelz

Reaction score
I love the way the headlights look, but they are a pain in the ass to align. There is a small Philips head screw behind the housing to adjust the beam. Right now they are sort of aligned, but not perfect. I am looking to see if there are any ways to adjust the headlights without having to uninstall them or any tools that were helpful if anyone has adjusted these lights fully.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about height adjustment or side to side matching the beam pattern together?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my beam height dialed in but the horizontal cut offs are tilted down in the middle instead of flat. Like an x.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need the right size Phillips head to mesh with the adjustment gear properly and still fit in the guide.

OP
OP
exzelz

exzelz

Reaction score
Are you talking about height adjustment or side to side matching the beam pattern together?
This is my current beam pattern, I think my height is ok, but I do need to adjust my horizontal cause there is a dead spot on the middle left.
IMG_3951.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the way the headlights look, but they are a pain in the ass to align. There is a small Philips head screw behind the housing to adjust the beam. Right now they are sort of aligned, but not perfect. I am looking to see if there are any ways to adjust the headlights without having to uninstall them or any tools that were helpful if anyone has adjusted these lights fully.

Let's see what the authority on this, @PG01, has to say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts