Any one run no rear sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I know that's not the use I just know it helps in that situation and it would be my worst worry. Because I can slow down on turns by my own will but I can't control the wind while I'm on the highway.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off road and no sway bar = :)
On road and no sway bar = :(

And BTW, both of my 1 ton dually's had rear sway bars.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My suburban has one. Two door tahoes do not come with them. needless to say I still do not have one

HortonHiresAHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2dr w/ 6" lift and 35's. Left the rear sway bar off when I did the lift and can't tell a difference... rolls down the interstate and back roads just fine

kcb37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wind may not be the reason for the sway bar but it does help.
I would agree, not something I would take off, if anything I would upgrade.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
LEAVE IT ON! These vehicles can rock just going over a speed bump slowly at an angle and as they get loaded with weight the effect can intensify. Doesn't matter if wavy street or highway lanes the 4dr and and burbs and trucks need them and they are there to help handling.

99lifted

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 99 Tahoe 4door just got it and theres no links in front or rear sway bars....it is lifted bout 6 to 8 inches with cst lift...can I run stock sway bar links I cant fine extended front links anywhere. I know i need extended rear links any advice is greatly appreciated....and no the 30 mile drive home with it with the sway bars not hooked up....was no fun and scary

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cervantesjesus174