Any info on 07-14 Tahoe SS bumper cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazdawg(Mikey)

HGIC(head ginger in charge)
Reaction score
I tried googling as well as trying to dig up old threads but ive came up with roadblocks and dead links. Does anyone have any real life pics and not computer generated pictures of any installed? also how does the grille fitment look? can you use the oem grille inserts or do you have to use their speed grille mesh inserts?

ssbumper.jpg ssbumper2.jpg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I don't have any answers but I would love to have one as well.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I tried googling as well as trying to dig up old threads but ive came up with roadblocks and dead links. Does anyone have any real life pics and not computer generated pictures of any installed? also how does the grille fitment look? can you use the oem grille inserts or do you have to use their speed grille mesh inserts?

View attachment 206242 View attachment 206243

Yes and yes. The bumper cover sits over the lower portion of the bumper. It’s 3m tapped multiple sections and use screws in the wheel wells. It’s all primed. You have to paint the cover. I had my painter paint the cover and had him paint the fog light slots gray. You don’t have to use the inserts. They slide over the oem grill and it’s recommended that you zip tie them in the corners for added security. The lower screen you have to drill holes so you can zip tie the screen into place. I’ll dig up more photos from my album. I also had the SS skirts too at one point which are also 3m taped and you use tap screws to secure them.

A357A322-FD0D-456A-B5EC-FF7828BBE579.jpeg 7BDED923-0E08-4E60-8162-EABBAD8D7EB6.jpeg E1DD2278-B912-4D58-9DB3-47DA01F1B6D4.jpeg 26D1BA60-FC37-4DE5-9BE7-E7078DD3F1E5.jpeg 60CD1551-2C4A-4E74-8EC3-2DAAC7BA96B7.jpeg

OP
OP
mazdawg(Mikey)

mazdawg(Mikey)

Reaction score
@sumo thank you! i had found your threads but all of the photo links were broken. What brand was your bumper? only ones im finding are Duraflex and it looks like a whole replacement. I really like how yours fit better.

On a side note, i didnt know you could tag people in threads. when did that start?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
@sumo thank you! i had found your threads but all of the photo links were broken. What brand was your bumper? only ones im finding are Duraflex and it looks like a whole replacement. I really like how yours fit better.

On a side note, i didnt know you could tag people in threads. when did that start?
Made by street scene. As far as tagging people I’m not sure

OP
OP
mazdawg(Mikey)

mazdawg(Mikey)

Reaction score

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
My buddy ordered Duraflex bumper for his s10 and it was shit.. he sold it and bought the street scene one and its urethane and won’t break. Came in a box folder in half and unfolded.. he was like WTF