all DD install pics OBS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99boxhead

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
trying to see if we can get some info out there to share with everyone on there DD installs

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just pre ordered my DD install kit From the detail SS about a week ago if thats what your asking?

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
donyukon said:
i just pre ordered my DD install kit From the detail SS about a week ago if thats what your asking?

I just checked that website out, where the heck did you find that lol. That's pretty awesome. Did you order the DIY one or the premade one?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where did i find the website? and i ordered the do it yourself one but im starting to think to change my order to the already completed one

OP
OP
99boxhead

99boxhead

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
its a couple of guy's here with them installed already. just trying to spread a lil info around like what was used, finished pics, and so on

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
donyukon said:
where did i find the website? and i ordered the do it yourself one but im starting to think to change my order to the already completed one

Yea, I never could find anything about DD in OBS on the Internet, nothing good anyways.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my current setup, basically cut the bar between the stock radio and the climate controls out, trimmed above as needed:

DSCN1832.jpg

Used the Wal-Mart install kit, Scoshe iirc, hacked it to pieces and used the side rails and some nuts to fill the gap between the radio and the dash mounts:

DSCN1829.jpg

How it fits: I don't have any pics of it finished cause I moved soon after I did this and haven't completed the dash, but I will post as soon as I do it.

DSCN1828.jpg

Oh and I used a junkyard dash to practice on because I didn't want to potentially ruin mine.

OP
OP
99boxhead

99boxhead

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my current setup, basically cut the bar between the stock radio and the climate controls out, trimmed above as needed:

DSCN1832.jpg

Used the Wal-Mart install kit, Scoshe iirc, hacked it to pieces and used the side rails and some nuts to fill the gap between the radio and the dash mounts:

DSCN1829.jpg

How it fits: I don't have any pics of it finished cause I moved soon after I did this and haven't completed the dash, but I will post as soon as I do it.

DSCN1828.jpg

Oh and I used a junkyard dash to practice on because I didn't want to potentially ruin mine.

just picked up the same radio, if it's cool today mine will be in by nightfall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20