Aftermarket Wheel Retail Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wheels

Those wheels look great. Very similar look to late model Camaro. Any pics of all silver on a nnbs Tahoe or Silverado.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Those wheels look great. Very similar look to late model Camaro. Any pics of all silver on a nnbs Tahoe or Silverado.

Unfortunately, right now there are no pics of them installed in silver on the SUVs. These just became available in March so they are still so new to the market.
Feeling the wheels
Yes they are very nice!
Neo, what vendor name are you? I dont see you in the vendor section.
Hey Phil, I currently do not have a section yet. I am still trying to get my name and logo put together. I also prefer to advertise on the actual discussion part of this board as it seem very few members roam the vendor section.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Gotcha. Makes sense chatting in here as well. I usually peruse here as I think most do.

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get any wheels that are 24x9.5" with a +35mm offset (one piece)? If not, what is the closest that you could get? I've looked around but can't find anything. For some reason I am having a hard time finding larger rims that can tuck. I bent one of my rims and they don't make them anymore so I"ve been on the hunt.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Let me check into that Trace and I will let you know!

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Hey Neil, can you get the new center caps for Gianelle? The ones they just came out with this year and that are posted in this pic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anas1993