Adding Infinity Basslink 10" Powered Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RodgerDJr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
All,

I have a Infinity Basslink that I would like to add to the stock Bose system (2011 Yukon XL Denali). I had this in my 2002 Tahoe and it worked great. If I remember correctly I just connect it to the right rear speaker and plugged it in. I thought I would do the same. While it is working it is just acting as a speaker and not a subwoofer (I can hear the music just as I would the speaker I tapped into). I am assuming I need to connect it to a different location. Does anyone have an suggestions?

Thanks,
Rodger

No Tyme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
All,

I have a Infinity Basslink that I would like to add to the stock Bose system (2011 Yukon XL Denali). I had this in my 2002 Tahoe and it worked great. If I remember correctly I just connect it to the right rear speaker and plugged it in. I thought I would do the same. While it is working it is just acting as a speaker and not a subwoofer (I can hear the music just as I would the speaker I tapped into). I am assuming I need to connect it to a different location. Does anyone have an suggestions?

Thanks,
Rodger
Did you run a power wire and ground to it? How about a signal to power on or RAP wire to wake it up? Did you have a gain control know on it before?

OP
OP
R

RodgerDJr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have power to it that is working just fine. I just need to tap into the existing subwoofer that is under the center console. I need to find out how to get at it. I have looked for a wiring diagram or anything that could tell where I can connect the wires. I have test the subwoofer with another source and it works great. I think the tap I used in the rear speaker just does not have enough output for the lows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645