Adaptive cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silcozot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if acc can be added to my 2022 Denali? I just picked it up and assumed it had acc but looks like it does not bummer, my last couple of vehicles had this and I will miss it. Also if possible what would it cost?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m very surprised your 2022 Denali doesn’t have ACC. I thought it was a standard feature on the Denali?

If it was possible to add ACC it would be a pretty big undertaking. I’m guessing you’d be looking at minimum removal of front bumper cover (possibly more), additional front end sensors, modification to front bumper sensor wiring harness, modifying the BCM, software reflash, and then of course re-assembly. A lot of this software and BCM work would have to be performed at a GMC dealership so you’re paying dealership labor rates.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was at minimum $3K+ to accomplish that with GM OEM parts.

basketballmail2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m very surprised your 2022 Denali doesn’t have ACC. I thought it was a standard feature on the Denali?

If it was possible to add ACC it would be a pretty big undertaking. I’m guessing you’d be looking at minimum removal of front bumper cover (possibly more), additional front end sensors, modification to front bumper sensor wiring harness, modifying the BCM, software reflash, and then of course re-assembly. A lot of this software and BCM work would have to be performed at a GMC dealership so you’re paying dealership labor rates.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was at minimum $3K+ to accomplish that with GM OEM parts.
1700769152798.png

Yeah it seems to have been an available option on the '22 models.

Regarding adding it I think it would probably be pretty expensive to add if it would even be possible.

OP
OP
S

silcozot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 414890

Yeah it seems to have been an available option on the '22 models.

Regarding adding it I think it would probably be pretty expensive to add if it would even be possible.
Kinda crazy it's not standard, my wife has a 2016 outback and it was less than half the price and it has it!
Thanks for the info page!

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 21 Denali and 23 suburban HC did NOT have adaptive.

jeffluan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if acc can be added to my 2022 Denali? I just picked it up and assumed it had acc but looks like it does not bummer, my last couple of vehicles had this and I will miss it. Also if possible what would it cost?
From what I know, it is not possible. I purchased my vehicle without ACC and inquired about the same from the dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yukrazy

Latest posts