A PCV idea????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumper8302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so heres the deal... I have an 01 KON with 229xxx miles on it... Has a small valve gasket leak no big deal.... I checked my oil last night and I was a quart and a half low and only bout 1200 miles into an oil change. Im gonna be doin a major tune up here in the next couple of weeks or so once i get some extra money in my pocket.. Went to lookin at some stuff on the pcv valves... I used to be an assistant manager at Valvoline and I overheard something bout a fixed style valve and i just found a lil info on it and thought i would share incase any of us were having a few oil problems. More than likely if this route doesnt work for me im gonna prolly be going the catch can route..... Lemme know what u all think on the matter...

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/15xdd-i-have-a-2001-gmc-yukon-xl-it-uses-a-quart-of-oil

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like dude knows what he's talking about, so it's probably worth a shot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
24tahoe04