A/C fail on big bumps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
not living in a state run by greedy politicians,..highest taxes,..highest cost of living,...********* roads.

Oh, New York....

I was going to guess Illinois, but then I noticed the yellow license plate on his signature photo. At least New York doesn’t have a history of its Governors ending up in jail like the state of Illinois!

OP
OP
Shaw520

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will check that black/yellow wire,..thank you. Yes NY has the poorest excuse for a governor,...comes from a family of crooks!!

OP
OP
Shaw520

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes,..first was Mario Cuomo, now we have his son Andrew..both are crooked politicians building their own legacy's on the backs of hard working ppl, illegal aliens, and criminals,.. He cheered when they passed the obortion in final term law,..is pushing for illegal immigration rights,...wants to give all felons and illegals voters rights and drivers licenses,..they do last minute polling on these issues before the news gets out..they belong behind bars.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes,..first was Mario Cuomo, now we have his son Andrew..both are crooked politicians building their own legacy's on the backs of hard working ppl, illegal aliens, and criminals,.. He cheered when they passed the obortion in final term law,..is pushing for illegal immigration rights,...wants to give all felons and illegals voters rights and drivers licenses,..they do last minute polling on these issues before the news gets out..they belong behind bars.
I thought the immigration rights were from Diblasio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elepere