A bunch of Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be carefull removing the side moldings. I removed mine last week and scratched up all four doors :Stupid Me: Now my truck is going to the body shop today to have all four doors repainted :emotions122:

ahh the joys of owning a black vehicle lol..

I'm not big on the all white black/white or all black (at least not the matte finish MadMax look) trucks but since you're going down that road why not remove the tahoe & chicklets on the sides.. sort of contradicts the look? I't a very clean look, just needs a little more cleaning.

I'm sorry, i think it reminds me too much of the 80's IROC's & GT's where everyone painted EVERYTHING white or black, the wheels, the wings, the turbo hoods, etc. 80's are hard to forget, was very impressionable back then lol..

OP
OP
I

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh the joys of owning a black vehicle lol..

I'm not big on the all white black/white or all black (at least not the matte finish MadMax look) trucks but since you're going down that road why not remove the tahoe & chicklets on the sides.. sort of contradicts the look? I't a very clean look, just needs a little more cleaning.

I'm sorry, i think it reminds me too much of the 80's IROC's & GT's where everyone painted EVERYTHING white or black, the wheels, the wings, the turbo hoods, etc. 80's are hard to forget, was very impressionable back then lol..

I couldnt agree with you more with all of the tahoe emblems and chicklets. I just havent had the time to get them all taken off. Totally agree that a little more cleaning is necessary.

Well i can forget the 80s as when the 80s came to a close i was only 3 so i gotta say i missed that phase.:hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy