'99 Tahoe Cluster Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strikezone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just sent my speedometer cluster out for repair and wanted to pass along the information for anyone needing service to their gauges. Mine is a '99 Tahoe and had problems with several of the gauges as well as the speedometer that quit working.

The shop I sent mine out to was selling their service on Ebay under the seller name gmspeedometerrepair. Service, price, and turn around time was great. I sent it to them and they repaired it the day they received the cluster. After repairing I was sent a video that showed the before and after performance on a work bench. This was also followed up with a couple of telephone calls.

Everything is back together and working as brand new! I would highly recommend using this shop to anyone with faulty clusters in their older Chevys.

On3honksgo

Reaction score
Thats awsome, mine needs done also. Floating and inaccurate gauges are annoying as hell. What did you get done to yours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

strikezone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My speedometer had completely died and the gas gauge was jittery. The tachometer and oil pressure gauges would sometimes move around also.

I'm not sure what all he did to repair the gauges but they all work like new now.

I purchased it from Ebay at this link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201561310124?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

You will need to call him before purchasing and tell him what's wrong with the gauges. He fixed it the day he received it and turned it around that same day.

Good luck.

On3honksgo

Reaction score
Im really just wanting mine rebuilt. Its only got 81k, but gas gauge floats and is innacurate. And when you get on it the tach sticks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts