99 Denali alarm going off randomly at night help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highmay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My alarm keeps going off at night it's starting to piss off the neighbors im sure, Ive turn the sensitivity down in the center console what else can I do ? Remove horn?, Pull fuse?, Remove alarm? What is setting it off?

OP
OP
Highmay

Highmay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What year? any critter prints or security lights nearby?
Hey thanks for the reply, to answer your question it is a 1999 Yukon Denali and no no critter marks or anything like that....

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s a post from another site. Might be worth checking
On the underside of the dash to the left of the steering column is a small black box (about the size of your thumb) with a red LED on the front. On the back side of the box is a push button. Turn on the ignition key (don't start the engine)and press and hold this button for about 8 seconds, until the LED stays red continuously. This resets the alarm.

OP
OP
Highmay

Highmay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here’s a post from another site. Might be worth checking
On the underside of the dash to the left of the steering column is a small black box (about the size of your thumb) with a red LED on the front. On the back side of the box is a push button. Turn on the ignition key (don't start the engine)and press and hold this button for about 8 seconds, until the LED stays red continuously. This resets the alarm.
Ok Kool I'll give it a try

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great let us know if it works so we can make a sticky for the next guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n