99 2 Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kramlik

Reaction score
Whats Up Guys ... I Was Lookin Into Possibly Relocating My Hvac Controls. Not Really Sure Where To Go With It But I Was Looking At The Empty Slot In My Roof Console. I Know The 4 Doors Have The Smaller Hvac Unit In The Rear Seems To Be The Same Size But Im Sure That The Harness Is The Same As The Ones In The Dash, Prolly Not. I Think It Would Be A Good Spot And Would Look Nice. Has Anyone Ever Done This? If So What Did It Take To Finish It?? Thanks Alot Guys I Really Appreciate Everyones Help ! I Love This Site Everyone Seems To Pitch In There 2 Cents. Its Nice I Get Alot Of Ideas And Really Appreciate The Tips And Ideas... Thanks Again

Attachments

• Tahoe Console.jpg
    Tahoe Console.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 14

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
I don't think there's enough room to mount the control unit from the dash in there. The rectangle piece just pops out so you can take easy measurements.
Why ya' want to move 'em?

OP
OP
Kramlik

Kramlik

Reaction score
Yea I Figured There Isnt Room For The Unit From The Dash But Thought Maybe I Could Figure Out Something with The Roof Unit From The 4 Doors But IDK Looks And Sounds Complicated I Just Like The Thought Of The Hvac Controls Being Up There And It Would Look Clean Too But I Wanna Mount A Raw LCD Screen In The Dash And Wanted To Go As Big As Possible Thanks For The Replys And Tips Guys Much Appreciated !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz