98 Yukon auto dim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agonnazar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My passenger side auto dim mirror popped the other day and there's a crack running horizontally across it. It's beginning to fog up and obscure my vision. I've searched for about an hour now looking for a replacement, but I'm guessing that there is no complete OEM or aftermarket replacement with auto dim included.

If someone could point me in a direction, I'd be very grateful.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can't find one at your local yard I'd imagine you could probably grab one on eBay. I've seen plenty of mirror replacements for many different vehicles. Does your mirror not have auto dim stock? Is that aftermarket?

OP
OP
A

Agonnazar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It does have auto dim. I was having a hard time finding one online. Most every-bodies options stop at "heated"

spazzman90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definately check your local yard. I picked up a couple of these for $10 a piece. They go for $70 or more on Ebay and close to $400 new price. Got a small crack in the bottom of one of mine and the fluid drained out. Got some sort of triple reflection that gave me an instant headache. Go get 'em!

-Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qurba55