95 tahoe heater control unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big95hoe

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has a good heater control circuit board they could post a picture of. Mine stopped switching air direction a while ago and finally got around to investigating it and found a blown resistor directly next to the temp. Knob not sure of the value on it cause it was pretty burned and I also see where it looks like a resistor is missing next to that maybe someone can tell me the resistor values of the one that's blown and tell me if theres one missing next to that or someone can post a link of the schematic with resistor values on it thanks in advance

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
You will have to wait for someone to post a pic of the resistor. Mine is different I think. But do not add resistors to empty spaces, those are provisions for things they may or may have not been used in the future. Also unfortunately I have have not seen or been able to make a schematic yet myself.

OP
OP
big95hoe

big95hoe

Reaction score
Yeah it looks like I'm playing a waiting game. I've been looking on the internet for days now and been to two junkards and have come up with nothing I'm half tempted to see if any parts stores stock it and if so if they would mind if I took a picture and looked at the resistor to get the value.

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a spare 95 control unit in my shed...As soon as I get myself ready for the day, I'll shoot a pic or two...

Shawn

PS, I assume that is with A/C?

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

As I promised. Here is a good circuit board. I unplugged all the wires for a better view. The housing on this unit was bad so the illumination lights would not stay in. I used the fan switch as mine was bad. Excuse the size of the pic, I decided against downsizing this one so you could see it better. Hope it helps!

Shawn

circuit1.jpg

OP
OP
big95hoe

big95hoe

Reaction score
Awesome!! After posting to three forum sites I thought I was never going to get this. It helps a lot I really appreciate you taking the time. Now to do some soldering. Thanks again sent you a pm by the way

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Possumcop