Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueAc

Reaction score
Over the weekend I tried to install an Alpine X009-GM in my 07 Tahoe. My truck is equipped with the Bose system, rear view camera and rear seat entertainment. According to everything I've read, this radio integrates it all. I got as far as getting the dash disassembled. Then after that I got a little intimidated. For right now I'm not doing the rest of my stereo (amps, speakers and subs), I just wanted to do the head unit. So that means I need to hook the radio up to the factory amp. Here is where I got lost

20bf3623a49c5cf40da734ea4928b141.jpg

Where I've circled, Alpine shows a connection being made to what I believe is the Bose amp. My question is is this physically connected to the amp or is this just plugging into a harness behind the radio? From what I've read the amp is under the console. So if this needs to be removed to make this connection I might as well wait for the whole stereo install. But if this isn't too labor intensive I may try it again. Does anybody here have any experience with this that can advise? Btw this is the harness I'm supposed to be connecting to the Bose amp or harness.

There's 2 and they both have 4 pins connector on one end and female RCA jacks on the other.

3f55a22fd23e6c247abbd9c04c71dd09.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BlueAc

BlueAc

Reaction score
Got it... thanks guys! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members