7.5 inch Rough Country 2007 Tahoe (PICS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laing37

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looks amazing this is pretty much exactly whaty i want to do to my ** have been looking at the RC 5" and 7.5 since there both same price might as well go bigger right lol

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tire pressure would yall reccommend? They are 35x12.50 R20 E load. Right now they are all at 38 psi.

I did the chalk test and I am running ~ 50 psi. Had the dealer adjust the high pressure alarms so the warning lights would not be on all the time.

Looks good. Like others have said, keep an eye on the CVs.

Last edited:

carshius

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
try running a little more air pressure in the tires.

still can't believe how ****** those cv angles are on that kit. should probably look into some aftermarket upper control arms to help with the upper balljoint angle as well

would have looked so much better on 20x12's and 33's. but meh

I love the look as it is, 33's would have looked too small and I unproportionate (is that even a real word???). 12" wide wheels need 35's or bigger to look right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Looks really good. How does she like it? Better yet how tall is your GF?

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Hey man I have some cognito upper control arms that have about 100 miles on them that would really help out those upper ball joint angles.
Pm me if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019