4x4 Rigs - Long Haul - Photos??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Tag Rear Bumper - dual swing away matching doors w/shackle mounts, reverse camera and reverse LED's...

98 - I ordered the same TAG bumper but had to be sent back and they are currently rebuilding.

Do you have any photos of the welds on your bumpers? How did you like the overall fit and finish?

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

I had to replace the Ballistic high steer arms with Crane arms and I had to redo the crossover setup, but the axle was already installed.

I love that rig of yours. I actually contacted the previous owner to see if it was still for sale a while back...but he had just sold it!!

I love the way it sits - not jacked to the sky, nice and level the way it should be.

98 2-DOOR

Reaction score
i am not going to lie, the welds were crappy and i had to do some mods to make it fit correctly...After waiting 8 weeks, i was not sending it back. At the end of the day, it is a good bumper and it is exactly what i wanted. i give TAG an 7 out of 10. I'll get some pics of the welds up in a few. The major eye sore with them is that they just didn't spend ANY time with the grinder.

98 2-DOOR

Reaction score
pics of the welds didn't come out too good, but you can see on the pick showing the gas can where you can see a void in one of the welds.

Attachments

• TAG Rear Bumper 7.jpg
    TAG Rear Bumper 7.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 41
  • TAG Rear Bumper 4.jpg
    TAG Rear Bumper 4.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 38
  • TAG Rear Bumper 6.jpg
    TAG Rear Bumper 6.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 41
  • TAG Rear Bumper 5.jpg
    TAG Rear Bumper 5.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 36
  • TAG Rear Bumper 3.jpg
    TAG Rear Bumper 3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 34

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
pics of the welds didn't come out too good, but you can see on the pick showing the gas can where you can see a void in one of the welds.

I would through a patent on that thing quickly if I was you . . . what a great set up !!

rabbiporkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wifes 99 Tahoe is over at EMS Offroad getting the same treatment as we speak. After her suspension is done mine is getting an LS1 swap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cervantesjesus174