4WD/AWD Drop Spindle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ulakovic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what I've heard. I was looking around and a couple of online vendors have a McGaughy drop spindle for AWD/4WD applications listed on their website. It's a spindle/upper control arm combination and says call for pricing. I decided to call McGaughy directly and the guy on the phone seemed kinda defensive and said that nothing has been officially released yet. I called Belltech afterwards and the guy there said it's going to be a while, they have the design, but are working with manufactures on getting it done. He said it's a big deal to them because it opens up the market so much with SUV's and trucks, so when it does roll out, it will be advertised everywhere. Anybody hear anything different?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
mcgaughys said 2 months a year ago. its not being made.

Belltech i have the first 30 units preordered and the design was casted like a week ago. You can also mod the belltechs currently by drilling out the balljoints on their spindles and will fit the 4x4s on 15 up.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has belltech said anything on pricing of kits yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645