3rd row seat question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some matching black Yukon Denali 3rd row seats on Faceballs Marketplace for $100 locally (well... an hour closer than anywhere else), and the seller says that they don't open up if they are removed from the vehicle. Is that on purpose for ease of carrying outside the vehicle, and will open up once installed in the 3rd row?

OP
OP
Charlie207

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NM. I found some Yukon Denali seats that worked fine. I guess XL and regular 3rd row seats are all cross-compatible.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
If you look around you can find the early limo style 3row seats. They’re two bucket seats with a console for each side in the center.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look around you can find the early limo style 3row seats. They’re two bucket seats with a console for each side in the center.
It’s been a minute since I’ve seen a set of those floating around…at least for the Denali that is.

Lastone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Even if they are stuck shut. A big flathead can take pressure off the spring.I believe it n would be a counterclockwise turn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts