3" drop with just keys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the front dropped 3" using just keys and be aligned correctly? I think I've read somewhere on here you can get there using the "purple" keys. Any other keys recommended to get 3"? Can't afford spindles right now so just wondering about keys.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its do-able if you uncrank aftermarket keys but i wouldnt want to go past 2" on keys alone, ride quality is going to start to suffer after that since there will be less torsion resistance and will make for a bouncy drive

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you want 3 inches in front djm lower a arms with shocks will be honeslty the best way to do it and you get new balljoints and new bushings also out of it and it will align perfect.

Many times ive done keys/spindles and i had to get the belltech bushings for alignment which over all price and labor is a lot more than just doing the djm 3 inch lower a arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM