3/5.5 drop on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
djm 3/5.5 on 285/40/24...front is cranked up just a touch

Attachments

• DSCN0202.jpg
    DSCN0202.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCN0218.jpg
    DSCN0218.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 200

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So you guys know i no longer use the tb djm rear springs just the belltech rears with belltech rear street performance shocks on my 3/5 kits

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
Rusty you have the perfect stance!
the first picture looks like you didn't cut the bumpstop bracket possibly?
but the second picture is spot on!

the body drop is definitely not recommended unless you are dead set on the looks of it being low
it only costs however much a sawzall blade is and obviously you need some standard tools and a jack

use the search on here.. a couple of guys did it but I think on a couple of threads I explained how to get it done

like I said.. not recommended. you are taking away the "cushion" between your frame and body so it is just metal on metal.. you feel every bump and it creaks a lot!

takes away from having a nice ride

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the new belltech tb coils (same one i told max about) sit lower and ride great when mated to the belltech street performance rear shocks.

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rusty you have the perfect stance!
the first picture looks like you didn't cut the bumpstop bracket possibly?
but the second picture is spot on!

Thanks. The first picture was JUST after we installed the kit and alignment, so nothing had really settled yet. and the bracket is completely cut. Once i put my 4s back on, im planning on decranking the front a touch. But i am very happy with the stance, even on my stock 16s! Im just waiting for the snow and cold to go away so i can put my rims back on!!

ps.. always liked your hoe and what you have done with it.

Last edited:

drkhrse00

Reaction score
Heres a pic of my yuk that Tony helped me out with. It sits at 3 in front and about 4.5 in the rear on 22's.

ghost

Reaction score
the new belltech tb coils (same one i told max about) sit lower and ride great when mated to the belltech street performance rear shocks.

How much lower than the djms? and what length of shock do they require? softer or stifer ride?

sorry not trying to thread jack just curious

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
they are about same length as djms.

the 5305 coils cut can give 6 inches easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcutter004

Latest posts