$3,000 ?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..Yea im excited to get her all dressed up and done.... Gonna look really good..........I did get a Service Ride Control come up the other day on the Denali, Did some research and i guess it can be a few different things. But it comes and goes the compressor comes on and then it goes away...other times the compressor does not come on and the service ride control comes up...what gives???:emotions122:

Last edited:

Preludepearl417

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..Yea im excited to get her all dressed up and done.... Gonna look really good..........I did get a Service Ride Control come up the other day on the Denali, Did some research and i guess it can be a few different things. But it comes and goes the compressor comes on and then it goes away...other times the compressor does not come on and the service ride control comes up...what gives???:emotions122:

Same thing was happening to my Sub, i had to replace one of my front passanger hub. Superchips controller singled out what hub it was for me.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't buy Falken Tires!!!! I've had FIVE of them deform on me. They're garbage, and that's why they're so cheap! Buy Nankang before you buy Falken. They're cheaper and better quality.

That ***** is BADDD!!!!

That's the same 2-tone style I plan on doing (diff. colors though).

Define deform?

I know a few people who have and 0 complaints so far. How long did it take to deform? If they do if would be covered from the Manufacters's warranty. Just go to a authorized Falken dealer and they will help.

I use to love toyo's had 4 sets all my life. My proxies failed on my truck, and toyo would do shit about it.

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing was happening to my Sub, i had to replace one of my front passanger hub. Superchips controller singled out what hub it was for me.

But its weird b/c it comes and goes, one time i hear the compressor come on and the light goes away, when others i dont hear the compressor kick on and the service message comes up. If i am going to be lowering the car and doing all that to it will i be discontinuing the airride ayways?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut