2nd row buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ohitstruee

Reaction score
Can u guys thy have the buckets post pictures of brackets and also do the headrest for the short truck (Tahoe yukon) fold back when seat is down like the bench seats what about the ( suburban xl model) do headrest fold back???? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Just need pictures of those with captains on both to compare

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Wow 26 views and no comments

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your wondering whether the suburban and tahoe 2nd row seats can interchange then no. They do not interchange. However I am curious if with a small amount of fab work can you fit a tahoe 2nd row seat into a suburban.

Also, I have a Bench seat in my XL and the head rests do not fold down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

ohitstruee

Reaction score
I know they are not interchangeable I'm wondering if the captain seats on the Tahoe/yukon have the headrest that fold down or remove? Also any one with captain seats in the short truck can u take pictures of the rails??? Maybe (hopefully) I just need the rails
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909