2nd Row Aftermarket Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travelvan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon Denali with 2nd row bucket seats. The only cup holders in the 2nd row are in the doors and they are pitiful. I can't find an aftermarket floor console like the ones available for the 2014 models and earlier. Does anyone know when these will be available or what options are out there now?

SpeediDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah - I was looking for a second row console as well..... I was thinking about something custom..... maybe starting with this...im.jpg

Hmmmm.......... It would cost a small fortune - but it could look really BAD A**!

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Where you from? Altimate automotive in bay city Michigan can make you a custom counsel no prob

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is kinda lame there's no second row console organizer by now. I like throwing a drink in the back cup holder and keep the front free but the only ones are in the doors. Anthing <2014 has them so maybe just need to wait it out.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never understood the captains chair thing. They aren't as comfortable as the bench IMO and there is no place to put things (especially for kids) on long trips.

(Not to mention stuff launching between them during a quick stop when you have a full cargo area)

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never understood the captains chair thing. They aren't as comfortable as the bench IMO and there is no place to put things (especially for kids) on long trips.
Yeah, but the kids love them because they feel like they each have their own space. Arguably the empty spot between the seats is better storage on a road trip than the middle seat on a bench is, but that's a nit. No doubt you lose some utility with captain's seats and it is also surprising how often I go somewhere with 5 people.

siclsx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
this pisses me off about my 2016 tahoe!!! WTF cup holders in doors only? WTF! I ALSO WANT ONE OF THESE FOR REAR!!

Rich16LTZ

Reaction score
My 2008 Escalade with captain's chairs had a console between them, factory. Anyone looked for or tried to see if one of those will fit?