24" kmc slides black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitexfe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 24" KMC black slides with or without tires. I would be willing to trade my 18" XFE tahoe wheels and tires (which look like the z71 wheels) + cash if you have tires with the kmc wheels. I live in texas and would not mind meeting halfway somewhere. Thanks for your time.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got some in chrome KMC slide 24s but I have a paint guy that can paint them flat or gloss black for way cheaper then you normally would get it done for...i'm in LA so right next to TX... But No trades except for GM OEM 22s... if interested in buying, email me at [email protected]

OP
OP
whitexfe

whitexfe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone in the Houston are or louisiana seen any used black 24's black slides for sale or know where I could get a good deal on a new set?

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am actually thinking about selling my 24" KMC Slides (Black) with Nitto NT420S's on them. They are only 2 months and 1500 miles old if you are interested....
Here is a pics of them on the truck...
tahoekmc.jpg

Regards,
Evan

Last edited:

NEWATNOTHING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am actually thinking about selling my 24" KMC Slides (Black) with Nitto NT420S's on them. They are only 2 months and 1500 miles old if you are interested....
Here is a pics of them on the truck...
tahoekmc.jpg

Regards,
Evan

If you still interested in selling your wheels and tires let me know asap. I know this post is a few months old so just taking a shot in the dark thx

INV

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested in buying some black 24" KMC slides right now as well. With or without tires. Anyone have a set for sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork