24" esky replica wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from Cpw, think it set me back 2600 but I upgraded to Nexxen tires. Didn't know anywhere else selling at the time, but I do admit that Cpw did a great job balancing the wheels and packing/shipping the wheels. I've bought wheels online before that couldn't be balanced and I don't know if it was the people selling it or getting dropped etc in the shipping process. And price of return shipping was high enough that I didn't want to send it back. But I have had absolutely no issues with marinello 24's and cpw's service.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
cool looks liek the truck will be here next week im ordering all my stuff for it in the morning.

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which ones you going with? I agree - $400 difference among the sellers is weird.
What drop are you going with?

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats definitely a big price difference. Plus with the $1225 shipped set you wouldn't be paying tax either, since the other two are CA dealers.

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recommend calling CPW, I was able to talk them down significantly on their Ebay asking price. I also got them to throw in a custom matte black paint job on the chevy emblem center caps. You definitely want to get a center cap with an emblem, they look pretty bad without them (in chrome especially).

Darkie

Reaction score
I just installed the black ones on my lowered escalade I got them from cpw for 1400 shipped
I also have 2wd
I think the ones that cost more have no Writing on the spoke
Really nice look with the 24s black on black.
No chrome on my ride
What will the rear hardware kit do.
Rich

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I talked to the company they said all the chrome 22s have no writing on the spokes. the blacks they do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts