24" Escalade wheels chrome or black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After getting feedback from people by far the 24" reps made by Marcellino Wheels is the best way to go and I now bought a set for my truck.
http://www.marcellinowheels.com/wheel.php?id=MAR1072410C99

I called other places warranty was shady (wheel makers were the oe reps on ebay) They said for warranty you have to send in wheel and then might be a few weeks to get to it. Marcellino wheels said they send a new one out after they see some pics so for a little more money they had much better customer service. This is why I went with using them for my new escalade.

I will now offer these wheels here and will have them on my store page soon.

WARRANTY: You get a 5-Year finish warranty and a lifetime structural warranty. ONLY USE SOAP AND WATER ON WHEELS NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED TO CLEAN!!!

Prices to the lower 48 states (which is cheaper than cpw ebay adds)
Chrome $1635 shipped
Black $1400 shipped

NOTE: UNLIKE THE CHEAPER EBAY 24" REPLICAS THESE WHEELS HAVE NO WRITING ON THE SPOKES. LOOK AS STOCK

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Damn thank god...i dont think robbie is gonna have um...saving cash now :D....do they have these in 22's as well?

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir my next mod for sure would have been this week but needed all new brakes an wilwood aint cheap :)

acandales001

Reaction score
Tony, can you send me pricing for the 24" in black....looking to get them for my 2007 Denali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz