22" vs 24" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
You can ride 24s on the nbs & nnbs easily. I've got 24s & it's my DD, never had a problem.. If your looking for tires I've always used Pirelli, great ride & very reliable tires!

What size Pirelli tire you run?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Although the 22's sound like best stock replacement I think I'm going 24" tomorrow. Next up searching for best rubber and 4 TPMS. Also toying with swapping out rotors to larger cross drilled rotors, and having calipers painted.

Now that i'm out of warranty I feel free to make the modifications I've been pining for since I bought it.

Hey does anyone have source to buy the chrome roof rack found standard on the Denali and Escalade? Availability via ebay is dodgy, and I would rather not buy from dealer at inflated cost.

Message THE YETI for an esky roof rack. He owns oempartsdirect and can get it to you way cheaper then a dealership.

LOWPRO24Z

Reaction score
What size Pirelli tire you run?

305/35. Rubbed like a ***** when I first got my 24s but eventually the plastic wore out enough to stop rubbing.

I need to redo my suspension to go lower, thinking about going 295/35/24

OP
OP
HeavyXL

HeavyXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got my 24"s, now I'm shopping for tires. Would like to get Nitto's but budget won't allow it, so I'm thinking Nexxan. I've seen many odd ball brands in this size, hoping the Nexxan tires will serve me well.

jonfo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 4 Pirelli 295/35/24 in my garage with about 5000 (probably less) miles I can give you a screaming deal on. Just make me an offer and I will ship them to you. I am in Bellevue, WA and I can send some pictures and exact model if you are interested...actually I think I have some pics so let me look on skydrive and I will post them...

jonfo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are two mounted, I will take a few of the 4 of them together unmounted.

Attachments

• 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 79.jpg
    79.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
HeavyXL

HeavyXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are two mounted, I will take a few of the 4 of them together unmounted.

Those tires look greet. I'm open to talk, although I suspect the shipping might offset any smoking hot deal you might throw me. But let's talk.

I'll send you PM

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Those Pirelli would be significant upgrade from what I was contemplating!

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I have 4 Pirelli 295/35/24 in my garage with about 5000 (probably less) miles I can give you a screaming deal on. Just make me an offer and I will ship them to you. I am in Bellevue, WA and I can send some pictures and exact model if you are interested...actually I think I have some pics so let me look on skydrive and I will post them...

Pm me pictures please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909