22" Factory GMC Yukon Denali Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Oakley125

Oakley125

Reaction score
Hi...any thought about your asking price before shipping....thanks

Asking $1950. That includes everything ready to mount. Tires, wheels already mounted / balanced. TPMS sensors inside. Lug nuts included too. I can do a little better, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Fortney29

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Asking $1950. That includes everything ready to mount. Tires, wheels already mounted / balanced. TPMS sensors inside. Lug nuts included too. I can do a little better, feel free to make a reasonable offer.
Thanks...I will look into shipping then we can discuss further

Gina

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to the board and seeking some upgrades on my 2017 Tahoe LT. I'm interested in these rims but would they work on my Tahoe? I'm not sure how the "fits" work, but if it could work I'm definitely interested in these! I'm from Buffalo, NY so it'd be a quick local drive! Let me know...

I went to my dealer to purchase these wheels and they said they are no longer available for the Tahoe even though the chevy website to "build a Tahoe" they still show these exact rims. (They are available in this style with a black background though I believe).

Either way, if someone could help to let me know if these would work on my Tahoe, I'm ready to purchase!!

Gina

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

How can I contact you personally?? From Buffalo, NY ready to purchase if these would work with '17 Tahoe

OP
OP
Oakley125

Oakley125

Reaction score
How can I contact you personally?? From Buffalo, NY ready to purchase if these would work with '17 Tahoe
Hi, first - yes they'll fit perfectly. I owned a 2016 Tahoe LT before this Yukon and they're absolutely the same lug pattern.

Second, I'm going to send an email through the direct message system in a sec with my contact info so we can make this work. The only issue will be that the chrome center caps say GMC, but they make Chevy ones and that'll be a cheap/easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts