22" Factory GMC Yukon Denali Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakley125

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I swapped out my factory 22's on my 15' Denali XL for some black winter wheels. I like the black/white contrast and combo so I'm gonna sell these factory originals. If anyone is interested please let me know. The tires have 11,387 miles on them. Rotated at 6k miles and marked this winter when I took them off so they'll be rotated for you upon installation. Excellent, and I mean excellent condition. Only one tiny scuff shown in a pic that almost isn't noticeable. I washed them so they're a little wet in these pics, no tire gel or anything though.

Hati Pics-24.jpg

Hati Pics-25.jpg Hati Pics-26.jpg Hati Pics-17.jpgHati Pics-22.jpg

beachcomber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interested. Hard to tell, but are they chrome, satin, or?

Also, would love to see your white truck with the new black wheels. Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Oakley125

Oakley125

Reaction score
Interested. Hard to tell, but are they chrome, satin, or?

Also, would love to see your white truck with the new black wheels. Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for asking, I supposed you'd say they are Satin with the chrome inserts. The main face of the rim is a more matte grey / gunmetal color. Here are two different pics of these wheels when they were mounted on the truck... IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1421.JPG

I'll look and see if I have any other pics of it after I threw the black after market wheels on.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are they located?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Bronx. Let's talk numbers.

OP
OP
Oakley125

Oakley125

Reaction score
Rochester, NY
I'm in the Bronx. Let's talk numbers.

yes, I'd be willing to ship but would prefer a local deal for simplicity. IF shipping I wouldn't mark up or charge a cent more than the shipping vendor would cost. I'd wrap them in cardboard and seal em' up like all the large online wheel/tire retailers do. If you'd like a quote I'm sure you could figure out the weight of these and calculate shipping via UPS / fedex. I'll be shipping from zip code 14564 to you.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told fastenal may be the way to go when shipping a large item like wheels and tires. You could also look at the ones for sale on ebay and call to see who they use as a shipper since they ship wheels and tires all the time, or tire rack. Just a thought.

Fortney29

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I swapped out my factory 22's on my 15' Denali XL for some black winter wheels. I like the black/white contrast and combo so I'm gonna sell these factory originals. If anyone is interested please let me know. The tires have 11,387 miles on them. Rotated at 6k miles and marked this winter when I took them off so they'll be rotated for you upon installation. Excellent, and I mean excellent condition. Only one tiny scuff shown in a pic that almost isn't noticeable. I washed them so they're a little wet in these pics, no tire gel or anything though.

View attachment 77992

View attachment 77993 View attachment 77994 View attachment 77987View attachment 77988
Hi...any thought about your asking price before shipping....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper