20x9 Trailblazer SS wheels for gm truck bolt pattern.. IN STOCK!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Joe when did you buy the wheels from me? 2 year warranty applies and thats why i tell people to check wheels before the mount. IF there is any issues the guys at FR are great to deal with. They will send another wheel out and issue call back tag. I sell a lot of these wheels and only case ive seen warranty not get covered was a wheel was curbed to heck and they said the chrome peeled above curb marks.

Anyway back on topic wheels should be here in 2 days so ill start shipping out then

Last edited:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not get them from you, I got them through other channels. The finish was poor all around. I'm okay not sweating it much, but thank you for the concern.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I always have em pick em out for me Since I deal with them a lot. One of the perks :)

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they are picking them out for you that means there are QC issues that they are aware of....

Other vendors get the seconds?

Seems like a bad practice on part of FR.

This is disconcerting because I had my mind set on TBSS reps..... just that if such a practice exists..... makes me wonder about other things.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If they are picking them out for you that means there are QC issues that they are aware of....

Other vendors get the seconds?

Seems like a bad practice on part of FR.

This is disconcerting because I had my mind set on TBSS reps..... just that if such a practice exists..... makes me wonder about other things.

I dont think any other vendors ask to check the wheels. I always ask because last think i need is someone saying i sold them a bent wheel or a cracked wheel or peeling wheel.

If there is a warranty complaint like stated above the guys at factory reproductions are great where as other companys ive dealt with said well they have to pay for shipping both ways then we can see what we will do.

THat being said i only stick to factory rep wheels.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well its great that you are doing your part to ensure satisfied customers

:Handshake:

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
08gray did the guy you bought wheels from offer to exchange the bad wheels out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM