2024 6.2L Z71 Tahoe w/2" Lift & 24" Vossen HF-8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlphaXLKennelz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Before & After Photos

Tinted Front Side Windows and Windshield

Tinted Side Marker
Tinted Taillights
Tow Hooks Painted Black

Front Skid Plate Wrapped in Gloss Black

We installed the Cat back Corsa Exhaust - the resonators (who needs those anyway?)

The ride quality is surprisingly good considering the wheel size and Tire setup.

THIS WAS NOT BUILT FOR DAILY DRIVING

IMG_1408.jpg?hash=de3c0556038eaef57f733de32f8859a4.jpg7BF28B85-3EAE-48E9-9FF1-0BBCE26B9986.JPG

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very amateurish. I think this is overkill. But in our country they say that all pencils have different taste and color. The main thing is that the owner likes it))

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very amateurish. I think this is overkill. But in our country they say that all pencils have different taste and color. The main thing is that the owner likes it))
Very Immature. I think this response is overkill. But in our country they say that all ****** hate different tastes and color. The main thing is that the owner should ignore comments like this.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before & After Photos

Tinted Front Side Windows and Windshield

Tinted Side Marker
Tinted Taillights
Tow Hooks Painted Black

Front Skid Plate Wrapped in Gloss Black

We installed the Cat back Corsa Exhaust - the resonators (who needs those anyway?)

The ride quality is surprisingly good considering the wheel size and Tire setup.

THIS WAS NOT BUILT FOR DAILY DRIVING

View attachment 426863
I don't see why you wouldn't use this on a daily basis. I also have 24's with 35's, drive 35 miles to work, and my ride quality is perfectly fine.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why you wouldn't use this on a daily basis. I also have 24's with 35's, drive 35 miles to work, and my ride quality is perfectly fine.
I think you're taking this too personally. We are all here in public space. Some people like something, some don’t, that’s normal. And if you post something publicly, be prepared not only for admiration, but for the opinion “Ugh, what disgusting.”
I don’t like what you turned the Yukon into either, but the main thing is that you like it. Keep calm

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like every single mod you have done so far! If I just had to critique something I'd say the Vossen HF6 would look more muscle and less Euro. Super clean rig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danepfalgout