2021 Yukon strange sound in park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Amfm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m having this same issue now in my 22 with 17k miles. I’m at the dealer now actually. Hoping good news when they bring it back out.
We found out it was the trans. They got 2 out of 3 parts in. No idea when the final part will be in. They claim they have never had this happen which I doubt. They have to replace the casing, bearing, and one other part.

OP
OP
A

Amfm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_3637.jpegIMG_3637.jpeg
When I was at the shop pulling stuff out of my car, I saw this Yukon completely stripped. Made me think I have it easy with my minor problem

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well aware, still sucks
yep, we went and looked at one not long ago on a used lot, the sales lady drove it up from around back, I could here it "ticking" all the way from the back and she pulled up in front of us and hopped out like it was a perfect specimen! I just stood there and looked at her and she said do you have any questions? lol nope and we walked away, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. They were asking a lot for it as well, I just shook my head

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just feel sorry for all the 2021 and newer vehicle owners......

Pretty soon people are going to just assume they come effed up from the factory.......that's just the way they are, and you should be happy about it. LOL

OP
OP
A

Amfm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just feel sorry for all the 2021 and newer vehicle owners......

Pretty soon people are going to just assume they come effed up from the factory.......that's just the way they are, and you should be happy about it. LOL
I had no idea but that’s so true. I have friends with 2018/2019 Yukons with electrical issues and trans issues. My 2016 Yukon Denali was amazing. No problems till 100k. This one, 27k and already a mess. I’m bummed

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had no idea but that’s so true. I have friends with 2018/2019 Yukons with electrical issues and trans issues. My 2016 Yukon Denali was amazing. No problems till 100k. This one, 27k and already a mess. I’m bummed
It was my pessimistic sarcasm, but it seems more true than not. There are some previous generation yukons that will never die, and you can purposely neglect them. The newer stuff is just too fragile and it's "one" feeling seems to get hurt easier.

I wish you the best. I'm sure once the issue is fixed, you'll have new, updated, components and many good miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz