2019+ Ram Led Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of goes along with their customer service reviews.
right?? lol, yet they claim they are a major supplier on there website.........pphhffttt
I hate to knock a supporting vendor, but come on now, get it together folks if your going to run a business try doing it right

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
right?? lol, yet they claim they are a major supplier on there website.........pphhffttt
I hate to knock a supporting vendor, but come on now, get it together folks if your going to run a business try doing it right
I will appreciate if you send me a screenshot of what you are saying. No hard feelings against you or the way you are acting but we do take business seriously and this is very or extremely important for us. Please send them to me by son if you don’t mind me asking. Thanks again

Vanquishauto.com
Hidretrofitkit.com

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a problem, sorry if I was ******* you but you seem to get a lot of complaints here. The other part was just me giving you a hard time for posting a Dodge thread in a GM forum. Might be a good time to look into your customer service issues. As for your claim of getting back to customers in 48 hours: I call BS. I’ve read quite a few threads here from members waiting weeks to hear back from you, if ever. As well as problems never taken care of, promises but no results, etc etc. Like I said, there’s been plenty of complaints about your service here and rarely a good review. To me, that’s not a way to run a business. You can say you take care of your customers all you want but that’s not what Ive heard from our members here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a problem, sorry if I was ******* you but you seem to get a lot of complaints here. The other part was just me giving you a hard time for posting a Dodge thread in a GM forum. Might be a good time to look into your customer service issues.
To be honest rocket man I was getting crazy st that time, looking at what you were saying about customer service, looking that I posted this in the wrong place., I was like what’s going on!!! But again thanks for letting me explain and about the complaints thanks for pointing that out. That will definitely make us bigger and fix any small issues related to that. I do appreciate it.

Vanquishauto.com
Hidretrofitkit.com

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will appreciate if you send me a screenshot of what you are saying. No hard feelings against you or the way you are acting but we do take business seriously and this is very or extremely important for us. Please send them to me by son if you don’t mind me asking. Thanks again

Vanquishauto.com
Hidretrofitkit.com
per your website:"Today, our company has grown to be one of the leading online retailers of LED lights and accessories by incorporating the best of the best in each of the areas of our business"
tell me please where is the valet parking?
your GREAT customer service seems to follow you on other sites as well
I think the last one pretty sums it all up in a nutshell

your one shinning BBB review

919935ed.svg

MARIO S.
★★★★★
★★★★★
12/20/2017

NOT RECOMMENDED ===THE PERSON DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS AT
THIS BUSINESS LOCATION WENT THROUGH A LEARNING CURVE WITH
MY HEADLIGHTS. AFTER I MADE THREE TRIPS TO HIS SHOP, FINALLY HE
LEARNED THAT NON HID ASSEMBLIES CANNOT USE A TYPE A BULB,
HID TYPE A BULBS YIELD TWO LARGE SHADOWS TO THE FRONT WHEN
THE ASSEMBLY IS NON-HID. IN CASE HE WERE EXPERIENCED, HE
SHOULD HAVE PLACED AN HID TYPE B IN MY FIRST VISIT. CAN YOU
BELIEVE HE TOLD ME TO STAY WITH THE TYPE A BULBS STILL AFTER
GOING TO VANQUISH FOR A THIRD TIME?.

VALET.jpg VALET1.jpg valet2.JPG

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
per your website:"Today, our company has grown to be one of the leading online retailers of LED lights and accessories by incorporating the best of the best in each of the areas of our business"
tell me please where is the valet parking?
your GREAT customer service seems to follow you on other sites as well
I think the last one pretty sums it all up in a nutshell

your one shinning BBB review

919935ed.svg

MARIO S.
★★★★★
★★★★★
12/20/2017

NOT RECOMMENDED ===THE PERSON DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS AT
THIS BUSINESS LOCATION WENT THROUGH A LEARNING CURVE WITH
MY HEADLIGHTS. AFTER I MADE THREE TRIPS TO HIS SHOP, FINALLY HE
LEARNED THAT NON HID ASSEMBLIES CANNOT USE A TYPE A BULB,
HID TYPE A BULBS YIELD TWO LARGE SHADOWS TO THE FRONT WHEN
THE ASSEMBLY IS NON-HID. IN CASE HE WERE EXPERIENCED, HE
SHOULD HAVE PLACED AN HID TYPE B IN MY FIRST VISIT. CAN YOU
BELIEVE HE TOLD ME TO STAY WITH THE TYPE A BULBS STILL AFTER
GOING TO VANQUISH FOR A THIRD TIME?.

View attachment 210210 View attachment 210211 View attachment 210213

Not sure what’s with your witch-hunt but you added up almost anything at all there. Mario has way better headlights than what he showed up to our store and we tried to help him as much as we could but he didn’t see that. Instead he went all out in rage and put out reviews everywhere he could.

The ram guy got mad because he couldn’t get through us at whatever time he expected. He did get a timely replacement for a bulb that broke over shipping. Not here to fix anyone’s case of extreme anxiety.

The Ford guy that’s a whole another level of typical forum hater. He started hating on us the second we showed up and got suspended multiple times and I hope you’re not that kind and that’s why I appreciate this forum.

My partner was looking after this forum for me and she is too busy thus the little hiccup about posting to the ram forum on the Chevy forum. Not sure how you don’t see that as a mistake.

From now on I will be more caring of this forum and anyone who needs advise on Lighting is welcome to contact me here. Whatever issues anyone have had or currently have please come forward but I know as a fact we have stood up by all of our customers here. Fiy my app got deleted from my phone and wasn’t getting a way to get back here until I put some precious sleeping time to get back in.

So is this the Tahoe forum? You are the best!

ab4c672e371606b4816fa5242e3d904e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not a witch hunt but you asked what was up so I responded, I have seen repeated reports of no contact on this forum alone, you seem to show up once in a blue moon and then disappear. that's all. take it as constructive criticism and carry on

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not a witch hunt but you asked what was up so I responded, I have seen repeated reports of no contact on this forum alone, you seem to show up once in a blue moon and then disappear. that's all. take it as constructive criticism and carry on

I really appreciate it and it’s true. Just extremely busy. I will try to be more responsive but I’m going to try to narrow down all communications to the forum DM so it doesn’t look like we are doing it wrong, that’s not our intention. There are so many ways now to stay connected that it makes it worse to keep up with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk