2018 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD wobbly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Debbied

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We were going out of town and hear air from the drivers rear, we thought we had a flat but we guessed it was the air shock. 4 weeks or so passed before we got one not until a week or so ago, my car seemed like it was fish tailing and loose, my husband replaced it today and said he doesn't think it helped, any ideas what it might be?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were going out of town and hear air from the drivers rear, we thought we had a flat but we guessed it was the air shock. 4 weeks or so passed before we got one not until a week or so ago, my car seemed like it was fish tailing and loose, my husband replaced it today and said he doesn't think it helped, any ideas what it might be?
usually the shocks are replaced in pairs because if one is worn out and leaking the other will be soon if not already.
use a spray bottle of soap/water mix and check for leaks. (bubbles)
be sure the pump is working.
the shocks should hold air for weeks without the pump being ran, so if you check it in the morning (before starting it up) after it has sat over night and the bladder is empty then you have leak.

mine were leaking before and would leak down after just a few minutes of driving and I experienced the same thing (sloppy suspension feeling)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC