2017 Production Has Started

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bayareadude84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Through my side business, I have a contact works at the Arlington Plant

'17 Production started last Saturday the 10th

He also said they are aware of the buffering issues and blames it on TEMP work labor ??

ill update more when I can

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
I ordered one a couple weeks ago. Dealer did not have price info either but we agreed to 500 over invoice Once the final number is known and they show me invoice. No word on when it will deliver yet. They claim to have lots of allocation but have yet to provide an order number so am getting suspicious.

The comment that the buffeting is due to temp labor seems odd to me. If they know what the temps are doing wrong they should be able to fix ones in the field that have the problem. Yet quite a number of people have vehicles they could not fix and bought back.

Last edited:

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is Gm using temps for assembly? I used to cnc oil pumps for Honda back in my teens and it was impossible for me to f up. The cnc machines are very accurate these days...even 15 years ago.

WCDENALI

Reaction score
I ordered one in August and was told it's already been made and on its way to my dealer. Still no info on pricing per the dealer.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you apply a GM discount to a 2017 order?

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I Will stop by the dealer tomorrow.

MTVP

Reaction score
# jcruickshanks I think it is close to 9 or 10 % . Depending on the vehicle in the upper price range. I was given $9100. off the MSRP of a $ 89,400. over the phone on a MY 17 Escalade premium.
On a Denali MY 17 it was $8600 off a MSRP of $76,000. + . All were over the phone in the last week. They were coy about telling me the %. They would just tell me the amount.
I don't know why. All GM Employee prices are the same from one dealer to the next.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetris