2016 Yukon Denali 4x4 4” Fabtech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yeah I contacted Xineering for their half kit. It had the ride height simulators as well as the magnetic top shock simulator. I thought maybe everything would settle after a few hundred miles but the front is still sitting at 42”.

It’s been raining and overcast here in west Texas for over a week but as soon as the weather clears I’ll get new pics of level front and rear. I would’ve replaced the shocks a long time ago had I known we didn’t have to run magnetic replacements.

Great info! Others can bypass the stock shocks

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Monroe's did you go with? I am seriously considering swapping my front mrc's for maybe Rancho or Bilstein. Did you keep the rear auto leveling/mrc shocks? I can say the rear rides much better than the front on mine, so only looking at the fronts plus I want to keep auto level due to trailering.

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Monroe's did you go with? I am seriously considering swapping my front mrc's for maybe Rancho or Bilstein. Did you keep the rear auto leveling/mrc shocks? I can say the rear rides much better than the front on mine, so only looking at the fronts plus I want to keep auto level due to trailering.

I went with the Monroe front assembly based off the Xineering reps recommendation. He had a 15 LTZ Tahoe that he said he swapped to the Monroe’s and was very happy. I like the ride of the Monroe’s and they were priced right. I kept my rears the same but intend on replacing at some point and still keeping the auto leveling feature.

E5DEC604-F278-41CD-B411-E3BE68160E04.jpeg

Johnny Danger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great man! What are the specs on your wheel and tire setup you're running? I was looking at the 6" lift from Rough Country but I really like the height on yours.

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! What are the specs on your wheel and tire setup you're running? I was looking at the 6" lift from Rough Country but I really like the height on yours.

20 x 10 -24 offset wheels
33 x 12.5 Tires

The ride heights are exactly what I wanted to achieve as I feel 6” on the shorter Tahoe/Yukon frames are just too much and 4” looks good....but doesn’t stand out really much more than those whips rolling around leveled. 42” all the way around really seems like a 5” lift.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks super tall. Got a pic of your angles? And your front strut with the spacers?

I feel like mine sits low for 2.5. You just did the Monroe struts and added another spacer to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treybizttu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m interested in front angles too. I like that it’s a 4” kit but is it just a stretched leveling kit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19