2016 Denali Speed Limit Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weber Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm…… its must be a region difference, I live in Saudi i have saudi spec.
But your yukon looks amazing and nice color (white summit?)

Yup, Summit White. My favorite color. I have an old Silverado the same color.

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Denali....its there..but wont go up on the HUD... I believe the Escalade goes up on the HUD but I am not 100% positive...I shows in on the website on the HUD for the ESKY

OP
OP
kiboater

kiboater

Reaction score
Its a 2016 Denali. I finally figured it out. You have to go to INFO on the DIC and then scroll down to Settings on the DIC. From this you can toggle the different windows available with the up down arrows on the main menu. When people were saying settings I thought they were talking about the settings icon on the Intellilink display. Thanks for replying

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember lurking on this thread from when I was doing research on my Escalade vs Denali dilemma. After reading this thread I was under the impression that only the Escalade could have the Speed Limit show up on the HUD. This is not accurate!

I was very happily surprised when I picked up my 16 Yukon XL Denali and was able to get the Speed Limit to show up on the HUD.

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for circling back to an old thread. I've noticed that my Denali seems to 'forget' that I have selected to view the speed limit on the HUD a few times a month and I have to go back through the settings to be able to view it again. I drive it daily, it's kind of annoying to have to go back and select view "speed limit" after I finally notice that it is no longer there.
Am I the only one experiencing this?
I asked the dealer about it last month when I was there for the airbag recall. The didn't offer any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts