2015 Yukon White Diamond Tricoat with Cocoa Shale Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the fact that it's so expensive will keep the value of our trucks up there so we are not upside down before they are paid off.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's the wing that makes it ugly lee. If the appliqués were painted it would look better but the wing is so square.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I really like that. It looks better than the Tahoes by quite a bit.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the tahoe and yukon halogen projectors are similar to those used on the new silverados, it will make for a fairly easy and low cost HID projector retrofit. I've seen a few new silverado retros done where the stock projector was swapped out for a FX-r projector without needing to bake and remove the front lenses. Everything was accessible from the back of the headlight and even the stock mounting points were used to mount the FX-r projector.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's growing on me. But I still don't love it, especially not at that price. But I could see myself interested in a XL Denali down the road. Maaaayyybe ;)

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I really like the Yukon and Esky, The Tahoe looks great from the side, back and inside just not sold on the front end of the Tahoe and Burb

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill