2015 Tahoe LTZ instrument cluster ground location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m having an issue with my 2015 Tahoe LTZ. The cluster is going crazy giving me tons of error messages and also the gauges going in and out. Seems to me like 90% it’s a ground issue, no way all these things failed at once.

Anyone know where the ground location is for the instrument cluster? I did search online didn’t find it.

Mason3601

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Having the same issue here, any insight would be wonderful. 2016 LT. Gauges randomly all go to zero and then pop back up leaving “service” messages on the dash. I checked and cleaned what grounds i could find but no luck so far

OP
OP
ReaperHWK

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this issue was intermittent then now it totally Grenaded my car. Can’t even start it anymore electrical problems like crazy.

I checked 3 grounds and cleaned multiple connectors. There is a ground in the top left of the dash(right by the driver a-pillar) and I also checked the firewall, engine block, and chassis grounds. All were good. Also battery and alternator was tested good.

I’m leaning toward a bad BCM now. The car is totally bricked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar