2015+ Tahoe dechrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Herschel34

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, first time Tahoe owner hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction on a reasonable way to swap out the chrome accent door handles that came standard on my 2017 premier for handles that are all body color.

I know it’s kinda dumb, but never been a fan of all the chrome that came on the premier and am trying to dechrome where I can (already swapped the mirror caps and about to install z71 gray/black running boards to replace the OEM chrome trim) but can’t seem to find a reasonable way to swap out the chrome door handles.

I asked the dealer if they could do it and they quoted me like $1,600 (claimed they’d have to remove door panels, paint, etc.) but saw a few posts on gm-trucks where people had replaced them pretty easily on sierras. Wondering if anyone here has done the same on a Tahoe, and if so, where they found the color match handles. I haven’t had much luck finding any online/eBay that are full body color and also have the passive entry (looked like gm-partsdirect had them but were $92 a piece).

Any help would be much appreciated (or if anyone is interested in some stock running boards and handles, let me know!)

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali